14 Day Risk Free Test Ride
At Tommaso, we believe we make some of the best bikes on the planet. We are passionate about the bikes we make, and we know you are going to love your new bike. This confidence in our product allows us to offer riders all over the Continental US our industry leading 14 Day Risk Free Test Ride. To take advantage of this all we ask is that you contact our team about bike sizing.
From the time you open our expertly crafted box, you have two solid weeks to test your new Tommaso. That's right, hit your favorite routes, try out that new trail, or just go wherever the road takes you. Remember, this is your time, so have fun and get to know your new bike.
If after 14 days, you aren't 100% satisfied with your new Tommaso Bike, give us a call or send us an email. Our friendly customer service staff will setup a return authorization and email you a return shipping label. Just put your bike back in the original box and make sure it is well secured, it is that easy.
All we ask is that you do not abuse the bike, strip the crank arm threading, or throw away the original packaging materials. Please try your best to pack the bike as it was received, as this will ensure that the bike stays safe in transit. For more information on damaged returns, Click Here.
We stand behind every bike that we sell and we know you are going to love your new ride. Take the test ride, try it out for yourself and see the Tommaso difference today.
Terms & Conditions:
- Only One 14 Days Risk Free Test Ride per customer
- Only one 14 Days Risk Free Test Ride per order
- Demo & Closeout Bikes are not eligible for a 14 day risk free test ride
- Only valid on bikes purchased on TommasoBikes.com
- Excludes kid's bikes
- Excludes all Amazon.com purchases
- Must be returned in original box
- Please call our friendly staff about bike sizing if you have any questions
- Crashing bike voids 14 Days Risk Free Test Ride
- Stripping of crank arms voids 14 Days Risk Free Test Ride
- Only available to customers in the contiguous United States
- Return requests or exchanges based upon price changes do not qualify for 14 day risk free test ride
- Free return shipping labels must be activated within 7 days of creation, or the customer will be responsible for return shipping charges
- Using the code "BUILD" to waive the Ready to Ride Assembly voids the 14 Day Risk Free Test Ride
- Shipping Bikes Is Expensive! Please don't order a bike and refuse shipment. All return to sender shipments are subject to a Non-Refundable $75 restocking fee.
- Purchasing two bikes with the intent to return one size, does not qualify for a Free Return. (Shipping bikes costs $80 on average, please use our size chart and talk with our associates if you have any questions. (It is very easy to tell when buyers are attempting to do this and we will revoke the test ride. Please be honest and don't abuse the system, it's not cool.)
- Returns based on model year are not eligible for 14 Day Risk Free Returns. Please check the specifications charts before ordering, to assure you are getting the exact model and components you want.
- Please clean your bike before returning. There will be a $50 charge for any bike that is returned with dirt, mud, or grease on it.
- All 40c adventure bikes above size Small will come with tires deflated, to fit into the box. We apologize for any inconvenience.